"BROMBACHER" Exhaust System for 997 GT3/RS (Sound Version) with BLK RSR style tips
- + 25 crank hp & + 25 crank torque
- 200 Cell high flow, tri metal german HJS sport catalysts
- 2 3/4" tubing (70 mm) straight through design for max. power
- Equal length header set up with merge collector for maximum torque gain
- Weighs 71 lbs. (32,2 Kg)
- 15.5 lb (7 Kg) weight savings over stock
- T 316 stainless steel for improved durability over T 304
- Includes all necessary clamps and mounting brackets
- 2 x 2 3/4" (70mm) angle cut RSR center exit tips
- Made in Germany
- 98 dB (98dB at idle and partial throttle, builds to 100dB at WOT)
- Intoxicating growl at idle, partial throttle and wide open throttle
- No DME programming necessary
FVD is proud to introduce our newest line of Brombacher exhaust systems. Brombacher exhausts are engineered for the discerning Porsche® owner and offer unmatched performance, unparalleled quality, and incredible value. All of our exhausts are manufactured in Germany and are tested comprehensively for flow rate and characteristics, thermal stress, resistance to cracking, and longevity. To further ensure quality, all of our exhaust systems meet the standards of the German independent testing agency TÜV; whose quality standards are among some of the strictest in the world.
The Brombacher 997GT3 Exhaust system give's GT3's an intoxicating growl across the rev range and eliminates unwanted frequencies and ensures no resonance or drone in the cabin. The end result is a strong, linear, firing-order dominated flat-6 Porsche® sound. In addition, Brombacher exhausts systems are available for ultimate performance full titanium. Each of our exhaust's have been extensively tested on both a chassis and engine dyno as well as logged thousands of miles on both the street and at the track. All this research, development and testing ensures maximum horsepower gains throughout a broad power band; all while maintaining reasonable sound levels for the street and provide a distinct, sporty exhaust note that is purely Porsche®.
Like all European Vehicles, FVD parts are TÜV approved. What is TÜV approval you ask? Basically, German-registered road vehicles may not be operated on public roads without a certificate from the TÜV. Also, all modifications must be approved, from installing tires of a different size to materials used in nuts and bolts. TÜV's safety guidelines are among the strictest in the world, and getting a road permit for thoroughly customized vehicles borders on the impossible.
We strongly suggest replacing worn gaskets and hardware
FVD's parts passed these criteria in order to obtain the TÜV stamp of approval:
- Corrosion Test - Exterior metal parts (ie exhaust, brakes, rims, etc.) must undergo a HCL (Hydrocloric Acid) bath, which speeds up the corrosion process. This ensures long lasting, highly durable parts which benefit the end consumer.
- Extreme Temperature Test - Items are put through -40 degree's Celcius to + 85 degree's Celcius sudden temperature change. This test ensures that material expansion and contraction does not cause cracking or material inconsistency.
- Material Analysis - Chemical and Microscopic material analysis is done to determine the correct percentages of Iron, Zinc and many other elements. This also ensures material consistencey and longevity.
- Exhaust Temperature Test - Exhaust items are also put through a series of extremely high temperature tests in order to assure the consumer that parts can withstand cracking and splitting. Test temperatures exceed 1,400 degree's Celcius!! For reference normal exhaust gas temperatures are only 800 degree's Celcius.